We understand the Pain – And prevent it!
What does it mean when you come up against interface pains in the context of elevator applications? It means you’ve got numerous components in the elevator that aren’t properly working together, causing you all sorts of headaches and frustrations. It’s like trying to create a single puzzle by pulling pieces from several different boxes—they just don’t fit with each other! In the same way, when you work with numerous providers to supply a single elevator application, you can end up with:
- Outdated interfaces
- Missing pieces
- Incompatible software
- Misaligned designs
Unfortunately, interface pain is inevitable where elevator applications are concerned— but they don’t have to be the final word on the matter! The challenge is taking the wide variety of parties— architects, general contractors, designers, site engineers, etc.— involved in a single project and synchronizing them to tackle the scope of the elevator application in a unified fashion.
That’s where MEI comes in. We manage your interface pains on all fronts. If you have a current elevator application that is posing challenges, our 40+ years of experience and our team of specialized elevator technicians are on task to help.
Our solutions include:
- 3D Modeling – We generate 3D models of all elevator applications— including pieces from other companies— so proper interface is assured.
- Design Consistency – It doesn’t matter what design you have in mind. Our rules-based configuration tools keep component compatibility consistent on all levels.
- Centralized Project Management – We tap into our strong history in centralized management methods, employing powerful communication practices in all stages of project execution.
- Relationship Building – Drawing on our wide range of partnerships with key suppliers, we minimize the risk of performance issues or unreliable service.
- Physical Audits – We physically travel to job sites and provide real-time solutions for any unplanned changes. Plus, we physically setup equipment prior to shipment to audit and ensure proper interface.
- Product Support – We become your one-point contact for all issue resolutions throughout the process, and continue to provide customer support and services after the installation is complete.
Ultimately communication is the single most vital aspect of any projects success in the prevention of interfacing pain in the field. We make it our duty to bring the numerous separate elements into a cohesive whole, so you can rest assured that all vital issues are being addressed at once.