|Single Opening (F) Double Opening (F/R)|
| = Platform Width
= Platform Depth
= Hoistway Width
= Hoistway Depth
= Clear Door Width
= Clear Door Height
| = Overhead
= Pit Depth
= Door Clearance
= 5″ for Regular Type Doors
= 7″ for Pass Type Doors
|Download Available Information
Click on Image or Title below
|Quote Request Forms|
- Overhead dimensions are based on 6 foot high car gate.
- Two section car gates are not recommended for high usage installations or wide openings.
- For extra high door opening requirements, or special conditions, consult your representative.
Standard Cab Height H = 8′-0″
Minimum Overhead for Single Section Gates
= 14′ -6″
Minimum Overhead for Two Section gates
= 12′ -4″
Code year adoptions and local code variations may affect the hoistway size. Verify all dimensions with MEI prior to construction.
This is the traditional design used for decades. lt utilizes a hydraulic jack installed in the ground. The jack is located directly under the car, near the center of the platform.
- Usually the lowest material cost application.
- Accommodates front and rear openings in any configuration.
- No extensive pit or overhead is required.
- Available for both low and high capacity cars.
- Of all the application types, this equipment package is the easiest to install.