|Single Opening (F) Double Opening (F/R)|
| = Platform Width
= Platform Depth
= Hoistway Width
= Hoistway Depth
| = Clear Door Opening
= Pit Depth
|Download Available Information
Click on Image or Title below
|Quote Request Forms|
Code year adoptions and local code variations may affect the hoistway size. Verify all dimensions with MEI prior to construction.
This design utilizes wire ropes in conjunction with two hydraulic jacks to lift the car at a 1:2 ratio. For every foot that the jacks rise, the car rises two feet. The use of two jacks, one on each side of the car, provides maximum structural stability.
- No jack hole is required and with that there is no risk of oil contamination in the ground.
- Accommodates front and rear openings in any configuration.
- Available for both low and high capacity cars.
- No extensive pit or overhead is required.
- Large platform designs and high capacity projects can be accommodated.