|Power Unit Sizes|
|SS-29||41″||20- 3/4“||38″||Single||35 gal.|
|SS-88||51″||24- 3/4“||47″||Single||80 gal.|
|SS-88 Tall||51″||24- 3/4“||53″||Single||109 gal.|
|ST-109||51″||34″||50- 3/8“||Single or Tandem||127 gal.|
|ST-109 Tall||51″||34″||56- 3/8“||Single or Tandem||167 gal.|
|ST-200||63″||34″||55- 5/8“||Single or Tandem||204 gal.|
|ST-200 Tall||63″||34″||61- 5/8“||Single or Tandem||255 gal.|
MEI’s Submersible Power Units can be Configured and Ordered Online!
Build, save and edit your own quote… ONLINE, ANYTIME!
Our Online Configurator allows you to generate quotes and order equipment 24/7 from the convenience of a desktop. Quotes can be saved for later editing or copied to save time pricing a similar project.
- Your machine room stays spotless, since all components are mounted inside the tank.
Attractive Compact Design
- The MEI submersible power unit is small enough to fit through most machine room doorways.
- Silencer is mounted inside the tank.
- Imo Pump
- Imperial Motor – Maximum 50 HP Per Motor; Up to 2 Motors
- 80 Starts Per Hour Motor
- Maxton Valve
- Compact Silencer with Pneumatic Noise Suppression
- Oil Level Dip Stick
- Isolation Between the Pump/Motor Assembly and the Tank
- Victaulic Fittings
- MEI Oil Cooler Ready
- Seismic Compliant
- Oil Temperature Sensor (ASME 2010 Code Only)
- Dover Muffler
- Loadweigh Switch
- Oil Level Sight Gauge with Thermometer (on tank)
- Pressure Gauge (mounted on valve)
- Low Oil Level Switch (in tank)
- Low Pressure Switch (required if hack head is above power unit)
- Oil Cooler
- Oil Return Pump
- Vent/Fill Strainer
- Down Speed Regulated Valve
- 120 SPH (up to 40 HP)
- Drain Valve
- Overflow Connection
- Frame to Floor Isolation
- Your Company Logo on the Tank Upon Request
- Blaine Valve (for low and high pressure applications)
- Extended 3 Year Warranty Available