This design utilizes wire ropes in conjunction with two hydraulic jacks to lift the car at a 1:2 ratio. For every foot that the jacks rise, the car rises two feet. The use of two jacks, one on each side of the car, provides maximum structural stability.
- No jack holes are required even though the travel can be as great as 100 feet. Without any jacks in the ground, the risk of oil contamination is eliminated.
- Accommodates front and rear openings in any configuration.
- Available for both low and high capacity cars.
- No extensive pit or overhead is required.
- Large platform designs and high capacity projects can be accommodated.